Small blonde escapee mother with a tragic lip gloss habit...
This is really good! They look like they enjoy each other!
I like the spike hair
These are happy boys, good job, mom.
I love it! As always, a beautiful Sunday Sketch!
They look like they are having a great time!Happy Sunday, to you TOO!Heather
They look like twins - I love the hair and the smiles. Very cute young men!Smiles and happy sunday
Very nice sketch, i love their smiles!!
I would love to hear your views on my post. Thanks for taking the time to read!
This is really good! They look like they enjoy each other!
ReplyDeleteI like the spike hair
ReplyDeleteThese are happy boys, good job, mom.
ReplyDeleteI love it! As always, a beautiful Sunday Sketch!
ReplyDeleteThey look like they are having a great time!
ReplyDeleteHappy Sunday, to you TOO!
Heather
They look like twins - I love the hair and the smiles. Very cute young men!
ReplyDeleteSmiles and happy sunday
Very nice sketch, i love their smiles!!
ReplyDelete