Wednesday 3 January 2007

A whole new world.....


I am becoming somewhat obsessed by this blogging lark. I love peeking at other people's blogs - not the people who are trying too much,but the ordinary people who don't have to try.
And I mean that in a normal, interested kind of a way, chaps. Good, ordinary people are solid and real and what life is all about.




And I wish that I knew more about blogging.

How do you know if people have passed by ?

How do you put music on your blog ?

I will learn as time goes by.

1 comment:

trixie stix said...

Thank you for commenting on my blog. I have only been blogging for a short time, so was excited to see your note.

To track visitors, you can put a sitemeter on your blog. I have seen this type of thing on a couple of the other blogs I read. A free oneis from sitemeter(dot)com.

Looking forward to reading your blog!