Ok so here I am again. Slightly grumpy, having been "on a course" at work today. What a waste of time that was. Typical of our education system - another way of ticking a box to say that all the Teaching Assistants have a new qualification, but have we actually learnt anything ? NOOO!!
So here I list just a few of the myriad things that occasionally get under my skin.
1. red tape loving self important jobsworths.
2. people who smile but say rude bitchy things
3. drivers who sit in the middle lane then speed up when you try to overtake.
4. people who smoke and can see no wrong in it.
5. people who think they know everything and talk over you loudly.
6. people who don't say thank you.
7. men who go to the pub every night and expect their wives to sort out everything at home.
9. people who make lists.
10. people who list things, but don't finish on an even number.
Right, that's it. One grumpy English bird, signing off. Make me feel better - what grumps you out ? Is it grumpy English birds ?