Wednesday 25 April 2007

I am now going to make you cry!!!!!

I remember,years ago, watching the clip below. I was thrilled to find it on Youtube because it is so special. Now either Jimmy Stewart is a fantastic actor ( yep, I know he is anyway ) or he is genuine about this poem. I, personally, think that this is absolutely genuine. I love Jimmy Stewart and there is something so touching, so moving about this.



Please forgive me for being lazy tonight, but I thought you might prefer to watch this and have a sentimental moment than hear about my day. I'll just bore you twice as much tomorrow!! Let me know what you think. love S

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I had a dog named Bo when I was a little girl. He was very much a part of our family, and when he died, my dad said we would never get another dog. That's been 10 years ago, and he meant it. It hurt him too much to lose the dog.