Wednesday 11 July 2007

I wandered lonely as a cloud.....

I have felt strange since Sunday. I called my mum on Monday morning , but she is very pissed off with me. To say the least. I don't suppose I can blame her. I have wandered about trying to carry on as normal, but I do feel kind of empty. I hope to goodness that my hormones don't close in for an attack right now or I'll really be in trouble !!

This is not the sort of thing you can really talk about. I am glad that this blog is here so I can at least empty my head. Right now my Man is suffering from a cold ( or is it Bubonic Plague ? ) Difficult to tell the difference sometimes. I am trying to hide how I feel and concentrate on looking after him. I went shopping for his birthday today and was glad to find some nice stuff that I think he'll like. Some trousers and a top from Fat Face and some walking boots. I stopped off at Rigby and Peller in the hope of buying a bra that fits me for a wedding I'm going to. The only thing that happened, though, was the confirmation in their big mirrors that I am a fat pig right now. How did that happen ?


Anyway - bought some perfume ( Chanel No 5 ) and wandered back to the car to pick up the boys. Ho Hum.....

5 comments:

FarmWife said...

Give it some time. Maybe lots & lots of time...I hope things get better.

And here's hoping your man only has a summer cold & not the Bubonic Plague...that could really put a damper on a summer vacation! :)

Unknown said...

Farm Wife - you are a true friend. We may never meet, but I am glad you are there through the ether. Thank you for keeping me in your prayers. Sarah x

Unknown said...

I miss you. Is your blog still alive?

trixie stix said...

Well, we all know how men can be (no offense meant to any who read here, we women have our own . . . delicious quirks). They do not make very good patients. Keep your chin up.

lonely married women said...

Lonely married women should not become bored cheating wives