Sunday 17 May 2009

Slinkachu's Little People ..... love 'em!


I am a big fan of unusual and striking art.I tend to enjoy the art of the outdoors and of the rebel, which is odd because I am far from being a rebel myself! I love the imagination, nerve and downright wackiness it takes to create art in the public eye... like Dneese's Guerrilla Knitting at grrl+dog.


Recently I stumbled across a new artist and I want to share his work with you.Its best if the pictures talk for themselves so, have a look and let me know what you think.These are a few of my favourites, but you can see loads more at Slinkachu's blog and there is a book of his work available to buy.


Wonderland, Battersea Park, London



Local Amenities for Children, Finsbury Leisure Centre,East London.





Crappy Christmas,Old Street Area, London.

Cool aren't they? Just keep your eyes open next time you are out and about - you don't know what you might be missing...or treading on!! Seriously, have a look at his website where there is more work and links to some great other sites.

3 comments:

Gail said...

Amazing! I would never thought of these.

Unknown said...

Glad you like them! S

Anonymous said...

I love that site! it serves as a creative perspective on the world and also pure amusement. Nice post!