Thursday 24 June 2010

Book Crossing - an ecologically friendly way to read!

I have just joined a book crossing site. I have heard of these things, but never before indulged.You register and then 'release' books around the world with a label in and see how far they travel, where they travel, who reads them and so on....

In turn you can 'hunt' books and read them then release them back into the 'wild' !! This is all a bit of friendly fun and an ecologically friendly way of sharing books. I certainly have a shelf full of books which I intermittently take to the Charity shop. I keep my best and favourites, but there are always a few that I would be very happy to share with the book crossing community - and don't worry, they're not rubbish!!

Have you indulged in Book Crossing? Do you want to join the Book Crossing site? Let me know what you think...

No comments: