Sunday 4 July 2010

Sunday ... shall I just go back to bed?

Here we are - another Sunday, and the sun is shining.I am faced with the day ahead and wondering whether I should just go back to bed.Why is this? I don't know...

Am I hormonal or could all my melancholy be cured by a bacon sandwich and a cup of tea? I plan to gird my loins and seize the day... I am going to don ( not put on, I wish you to note... but poetically 'don' ) my fluffy pink dressing gown and go outside with aforementioned refreshments. There I will read the Sunday papers and prepare myself for the onslaught...



I hope to return later with a Sunday Sketch... I may be some time ...

2 comments:

Gail said...

I wish you luck.

I, too, am debating this same thing but I don't have the sandwich.

Marlene said...

Sounds good to me, the sandwich that is, but alas no bacon in the house.