Friday 26 November 2010

Visit to the Lakes.

Last weekend I went up to the Lake District to visit my cousin.We had just the loveliest time and I thought you might like to see some of my photos.I have been rather remiss about posting recently as life seems to be rather hectic at the moment.I seem to be split between home, work, study,allotment and sport. All of these things I enjoy, but they do take up a lot of time and at the moment I don't seem to be doing any of them well...

I need to write myself a list so at least I can tick things off when I do them. Right now I have so much to do that it all seems overwhelming and subsequently nothing gets done at all...

Anyway... I am pretty happy at the moment despite the busy - ness. And the Lake District was an ideal opportunity to catch up with family in a beautiful setting.













3 comments:

Gail said...

Beautiful pictures. Good to see your smiling face...are you getting younger??

Pauline said...

What beautiful photos of a beautiful place! I imagine just being there would charge the batteries!

Sarah of Catching the Magic said...

Sigh, so very beautiful and makes me feel a tinge of home-sickness (though I'm very much enjoying our NZ summer at the moment). The Lake District is one of my favourite place and I've enjoyed numerous family get togethers and holidays there. Such a magical place with the never ending change in the scenery through the seasons. Looks like a wonderful time!