Wednesday 24 April 2013

Please vote for my blog which has been shortlisted in the BiBs Awards 2013!!!

A little while ago I put a badge up on my blog asking my lovely readers to nominate me for the BiBs and ... to my amazement and eternal gratitude ... some of you did nominate me and because of that I have been shortlisted in the Lifestyle category. Whoooop whoooop!!!

The BiBs are a national awards ... Brilliance in Blogging ... and are run by BritMums, the largest Parenting site in Britain. There are 16 blogs on the shortlist for each category and the voting now begins!! On 12th May the voting stops and the top 6 blogs for each category go through to the Finals where the judges will decide on the winners. Those winners will be presented with their awards at BritMums Live 2013, a huge blogging conference in London, complete with champers and spotlights!!

There are some amazing blogs up for the awards in various different categories, everything from photography to travel to inspiring blogs to new blogs.

So now ... if you like my blog ... I wonder if you could take a moment to vote for me?? Please!!! All you have to do is click on this badge below and you will be whisked away to the Land of Awards where you will find lists of blogs. If you scroll down mine is under Lifestyle.

If you look for the blue link that says:

Vote for the 2013 BiBs now!!  Click and you will be taken to the voting page.

                                                               NOMINATE ME BiB 2013 LIFESTYLE

I hope that's not too convoluted ... Its pretty self-explanatory really ... and I would be so chuffed if you did vote for me. Thank you lovely reader!!! x

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats on being shortlisted - hope to see you at the ceremony!!! X

sarah at secret housewife said...

Thank you Suzanne! Look forward to seeing you too!! x

Older Mum said...

Best of luck to you too!!!! :o).