Sunday 16 August 2015

Check Out That View. Sunsets at Alsancak and Girne (Kyrenia) Northern Cyprus

I haven't been here for ages... I seem to start lots of my post with those words these days!! I have been busy working on my Cognitive Hypnotherapy, which is going very well indeed, and also on my photography which I am loving. All in all life is good and I am very grateful.

Today I am linking up with Emma from @crazywithtwins and her weekly photography meme #CheckOutThatView If you click on the box at the end of my post you can see more photos of landscape and maybe... join in!!


My first shot was taken from the Silver Rocks restaurant near Alsancak in Northern Cyprus.


This second shot was taken on our last night from the Kervan restaurant in Girne (Kyrenia), again in Northern Cyprus. The sunsets there are just beautiful and we sat watching this kite surfer sailing back and forth for ages. It was beautiful!



#CheckOutThatView

4 comments:

Sadie said...

beautiful photos.

good to see you back :O) x

SarahMummy said...

Both photos are stunning, but I particularly like the first one! The light is so beautiful.

betty-NZ said...

Wherever you are, sunsets are gorgeous and yours are wonderful!! The pastel colors are must beautiful.

Unknown said...

Stunning photos. I love Cyprus, but haven't been to Northern Cyprus yet. I love the distance in the second photo, but the first photo is my favourite, because of the burnt orange colours and the boats give it real character. That'd make a nice wall mural.

Thanks for linking up to #CheckOutThatView