Saturday 3 February 2007

Cirque de Soleil



I had such a great day yesterday. It started off with my father-in-law finding a gorgeous flat that he wants to buy near us. Right now he lives nearly 4 hours away, but he's 80 and it would be so great if he lived closer. This place was just lovely and to my surprise he loves it too and has put in an offer. Can't wait !! We went and had lunch - my man, his dad and me then went to watch son#2 in his class assembly. A big success.


Then in the evening we went, the 4 of us ( me , man, boys ) to London to the Royal Albert Hall to see Cirque de Soleil, Alegria. FANTASTIC!!!!! What those people can do with their bodies is unbelievable. We were in a surreal dream world for 2 hours.


Now, my son#1 has just come in with a piece of art work he has been working on. This is how he would like the world to be
My apologies to him and to you that my IT skills, or lack of, have resulted in said art work being the wrong way round. But if you turn you head so the yellow is at the top you will be viewing it the right way round. See ?

2 comments:

FarmWife said...

He has inherited his mother's gift for art, I see! Beautiful...very tropical. It makes me warm & that isn't an easy task today.

I'd love to see Cirque de Soleil! I've watched the on TV and am facinated by it! There's a CSI episode set at their Vegas show, and I could watch it over and over just to see the preformers.

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to say that the Cirque du Soleil is brilliant and is coming to London, I have written about it on my London vaction blog