Saturday 10 February 2007

Running in the snow .......................


I wish, I wish, I wish that I had taken my camera with me yesterday morning. I went running with 3 other women through the grounds of a local stately home. We set off through the snow and it was magical!! I have never run in snow before and it was glorious to run through deep, fresh snow that no other human had touched. I felt like a child again. The only prints were of the deer, rabbits and the ducks from the lake.



We just followed our noses around the grounds, the only sounds being our panting and laughter, echoing around the countryside. I have found a photo of how it looked so you can get an idea. It is not a good one though.
Note to self: TAKE CAMERA OUT !!!!

2 comments:

FarmWife said...

I am so glad you are enjoying the snow! It is beautiful.

Unknown said...

I am glad our snow is gone! I love summer. ;)