Sunday 13 May 2007

Lazy Sunday......



Of course, this being a Sunday, I thought I'd lie in bed most of the morning reading the papers. My Man would bring me a light breakfast on a tray with a Spring bloom and a loving smile on his rugged face. Then we would laugh together at articles read before dressing in casual, soft clothes to stroll to the pub in the village with our chocolate labrador. Once there I would face the ever difficult decision of whether to choose the roast beef or perhaps the lobster today........






STOP STOP STOP.




This is my life we are talking about now - not some other lucky cow. Sooo..........








I set my alarm so that I would be up in time to drive to fetch son #1 from cub camp. This being a cub camp in England I wore my wellies and full waterproof regalia.His carefully packed kit was now thrown into a large bin bag and was what you could definitely call....... damp. Not to mention..... muddy. Straight home to put him in the bath and kit in the washing machine. Got husband out of bed, son#2 dressed,son #1 dressed and fed ( apparently cubs don't run to providing breakfast on the 2nd day ) into soccer kit, pack 2nd soccer kit for dry change of clothes, pack bag full of money, camera, drinks, chocolate, pack Man and 2 boys into car and drive to soccer tournament. In the rain. As always. Try not to have huge row with any particular member of the family. Watched, supported, fed, sang Happy Birthday to Coach.








This picture is not of the tournament , but it was how I felt the day looked. And next week we'll do it all again!!! Hurrah.



No comments: