Sunday 17 February 2008

How true !!!

Now, I'm not sure how you will take this picture... For me it means different things on different days. On glorious sunny days when I have run like a veritable gazelle across the English fields, then running makes life feel wonderful, as if it could go on and on for ever. On other days, when I've slogged like a geriatric elephant, being overtaken by old women on Zimmer frames, then running makes life seem looooooooong. Damn long.

Running has taken over my life as I am training for the London Marathon. Did I mention that before maybe ? So sometimes, after I've written my stats up on Realbuzz.com and written my other blog ( Secret Housewife does the Marathon ( hopefully ) ) and actually done the whole running thing - I am pretty pooped.

So this blog is not always getting my full attention. For that I apologise, but I do invite you to click on the Secret Housewife Marathon blog if you fancy and I can bore you there about my triumphs, miseries and general obsession with running. If, however, small, sweaty, slow and often quite wobbly housewives are not your thang - I will understand completely !!!!

To those of you who still visit despite my lack of ouevres ( is that work or egg ??) then thank you. You are always welcome and your comments brighten my day !!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

1 comment:

Margot said...

Lol Sarah.
Work is indeed oeuvre (but you put the "e" on the wrong side of the "u"). Egg in French is "oeuf".
I'll visit the marathon blog ;-)

Hope you're okay. Love. Margot.