Tuesday 30 September 2008

Follow me ! Follow me !!


Now, don't get me wrong... I don't mean follow me in a scary, stalker kind of a way.... if you're that way inclined then I need to tell you that I have a big dog and a gun. No, what I mean is far more ego related. What I want you to do is follow my every word... follow me in adoration of my genius.... hang on my every breath....



No, that doesn't explain it either... What it is is a new side bar fangled device. Have a look at my right hand side bar and you will see a clickable onnable " follow this blog " device. I already ( oh, yes ) have 2 followers, Farmwife and Josh who have signed up to read my drivelings. I have known them for quite a while now in the blogosphere and really enjoy their blogs, so I was pretty chuffed to have them follow mine!


It means that you get to see ,on your dashboard , when I post a new piece of genius. And your pic appears on my side bar so other people can come and find you.


I waver between writing this blog purely because it gets stuff off my chest and because I want the world to visit me and love me... If you are a lurker at the moment ? Follow me ! If you are already my friend ? Follow me ! Just think.... today my little blog, tomorrow....well, probably just still my little blog.

No comments: