Sunday 25 January 2009

I've nicked Farm Wife's meme.... sorry.

I saw this on Farm Wife's blog and decided to have a go. One word answers where possible. Why don't you try ? Let me know if you do. xxx

1. Where is your cell phone? charging.
2. Your significant other? work.
3. Your hair? messy.
4. Your mother? away.
5. Your father? dead.
6. Your favorite thing? hubbie
7. Your dream last night? confused
8. Your favorite drink? champagne
9. Your dream/goal? mmmmm?
10. What room you are in? bed
11. Your hobby? running
12. Your fear? unpopularity
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? obergurgl
14. Where were you last night? Home
16. Muffins? yuk
17. Wish list item? nope
18. Where you grew up? Town
19. Last thing you did? tidy
20. What are you wearing? casual
21. Your TV? adequate
22. Your pets? fish
23. Friends? good
24. Your life? changeable
25. Your mood? melancholy
26. Missing some one? hubbie
27. Car? ka
28. Something you’re not wearing? smile
29. Your favorite store? nope
30. Your favorite color? purple
31. Your favourite food? cheese
32. School? girls
33. When is the last time you laughed? tonight
34. Last time you cried? last night
35. Who will resend this? Gail?
36. One place that I go to over and over? work
37. One person who emails me regularly? blogger
38. My favorite place to eat? wagamamas
39. Why you participated in this survey? Boredom
40. What are you doing tonight? work

1 comment:

FarmWife said...

I think I hate blogger. I've left you three comments on your last three posts and Blogger keeps eating them!

You are more than welcome to any Meme I post! Immitation is the sincerest form of flattery!

And I fully understand where you were in your last two posts. Being a mother is HARD & thankless most of the time. You are a good mum. Do not doubt that.