Monday 5 January 2009

Snowmen and Wagamamas...


We woke up this morning to discover that it had snowed overnight. Not a lot... but enough snow to make life fun and enough for my son and his friend next door to build 2 mini snowmen. Aaaaah! Sweet or what ??

Luckily I had not planned to run today... that joy is for 6am in the morning. Will I actually do it ? We shall see.

We have just come back from a delicious lunch at Wagamamas. I love the food there - you get little explosions of flavour in a mouthful... ginger, coriander,all sorts of yumminess. And you finish with a clean feeling in your mouth.

Well, I think that's all for now. I am off to make a cup of tea and seal my thank you letters to my class. See you soon...

3 comments:

Gail said...

Boy, I am awake! Clicked leave a comment and was sitting, just enjoying your avatar, and realized the comment form was on my toolbar!
Probably not a good night to do paperwork.
Is it easy to change your template? I tried one time and lost all my sidebar.
Children and snow is always a wonderful combination.

AKM said...

Great mini-snow chappie! Oo - I loove Wagas tooo - I have one on the corner of my street! I have one of their cookbooks - so I get to replicate all those yummy dishes at home too. Nice. All the best for the 6am dash - I don't know how you do it. Annie x

Unknown said...

Hi Gail! Glad you like the avatar thingy !! Changing the page look was pretty easy - I just took it step by step and everything worked fine. I did have to rearrange a few things after, but since then all is well. Don't know if I'd make a habit of changing too oftem though.S

Hi Annie !! Mmmmmmmm Wagas... if I lived close as you to one I'd live there all the time !! As for the running?? You know you are my hero !! Let's hope I can get out for more than just a couple of runs a month eh ? ;) S