Sunday 5 April 2009

Women's 5 a side football - I LOVE it !!!!!!


I have just come back from playing football - 5 a side ladies. It was absolutely BRILLIANT!!!! I cannot believe that I have spent 45 years watching people play and not done it myself before now. I scored 2 goals and, despite my back killing me, ran my little fat hairy legs off. The other girls were lovely and very welcoming and I just loved the precision of it all - the angles, the passes, the thinking ahead.I cannot wait for next time. FAB -U - LOUS!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Gail said...

Fantastic...maybe this is why you've been running!

Unknown said...

Hi Gail - don't know about that - they are very different beasts!

Louise said...

Sounds like me on the pitch! Joking apart, you must be fit, and to score two goals on your debut, is pretty good going. x

Unknown said...

Hi Louise - I have to say, I am pretty chuffed with myself...2 goals??? S