Thursday 17 September 2009

I am still here!!!! Going crazy with computer problems!!!

Aaaaaaagggghhhh!!!! At last!!! I have to type fast! I have to type fast... I have been trying to get on here for 4 hours... yes 4 hours.My computer is a nightmare.... can't get onto sites.... its really SSSSLLLLOOOOWWWW.

First.... a huge welcome to my new followers! Goodness me... I have tipped past the 50 mark and in my world that is MASSIVE!!!Usually I come and visit anyone who has been kind enough to visit me and follow, but I have had my hands tied by this pesky pc so have been unable to come to see you. I just about got to lovely lemony Renee before it all collapsed, but that's as far as I managed.

I promise I will come to visit you all as soon as I get this stupid thing sorted out. I want to see new followers and I want to visit all my friends.... Gail and Rowan and Inkling and Kork and Farm wife and Ruby Slippers and Mr London Street and Woman Raw. All the people whose blogs are such a big part of my life.For the last fortnight I feel like someone has chopped off my right arm or stuck a big stick in my eye.


Any minute now I might get cut off and goodness knows if this will post. If it does I will scream Eureka and run round the house whooping. If it doesn't I will just cry....


I have so much to write. So much to tell you and I am bubbling over not being able to get on here. I want to read about you too. I miss you!!! Please don't stop coming and leaving comments. I am here!!!! I just, at the moment have a horrible bloggy computer based condition....

6 comments:

Bow Cheeky Creations said...

Good luck getting your computer working. We had problems with our internet for a week.

Mr London Street said...

Yes, shame on you! It's been ages.

Gail said...

Congratulations on 52, see be careful what you ask for!

Good luck with the problems of blogdom or computer land.

Unknown said...

We get that all the time in the valleys Sarah. If I had a toasted teacake for every time I've had to hitch a lift into to Buithstiniogg to post from the Cybercafe, I'd be a toasted teackae millionairess!

Hope you've seen the last of your PC woes...

;)

xxx
'berta

LemonyRenee' said...

Hang in there, Sarah, and get back with us as soon as possible. I miss my new friend!

You did make it to my blog, though . . . thanks for prettying it up with your lovely and watchful eye. ;-)

The Girl With The Mousy Hair said...

Many congratulations on the 5 0.
Hope you get back to normal soon.