Tuesday 8 June 2010

Triplets, holidays and A210 essays!!

I think my biorhythms or something like that are in a very good place right now.Not only are my 3 little triplet nephews doing well, not only have we sorted out our holiday woes... but I just got my final essay back from my tutor and I am so thrilled with my mark. I don't usually tell anyone my scores, but I am going to tell you... 82%!!!!! Get in there!!!! ( World Cup football reference there!! )

So... the three musketeers, as I like to think of my nephews, are now 1 day old. They are a very healthy weight for triplets delivered 6 weeks early - 5 pounds 12 ounces, 5 pounds 2 ounces and 3 pounds 6 ounces. The little one is in an incubator, but the bigger two are in cots. My brother and his wife are doing well too. I keep remembering that the boys are here and it sends a thrill through me

Our holiday is sorted... although I won't quite trust the holiday company until we are ensconced by the pool. We are booked into a place in Turkey which looks lovely. It also looks like a step up from our usual camping in the rain. Its all inclusive so definitely the poshest hols we will have been on!!



And my essay... gosh I am so happy with it.I really ought to be knuckling down to revising Henry V now!!!

3 comments:

Gail said...

You have a right to be proud...good work.

The holiday is back in the schedule and looking good, I am very glad that turned out so well.

B. WHITTINGTON said...

Congrats on the triplets. My daughter has trips who are eight now. Two B, one G. Adorable. I love being their granny. Sooo much fun, lots of work in the beginning. The boys were 5 lbs, girl was 4. Not so well in the beginning but they started doing great. God bless them all.
Blessings to you.
B
PS my daughter in Wisconsin will be glad to email them as time goes on if they would like to talk about the babies or need to know anything.

Caz said...

Congrats on the essay - it makes it all seem worth it, doesn't it? I'm at the end of finishing my last one and then I can breathe a sigh of relief for five weeks! Turkey will be gorgeous. And congrats on the triplets! I couldn't imagine having three at once. My eldest was six weeks early and weighed 3lb 7 - now she's a big 16 year old. It's hard to imagine them getting bigger when they're so little, but they do. I wish them all well.