Tuesday 18 January 2011

Ask me a question and I will try to answer .... don't get too freaked out!!

Ok... this may be a tad creepy and I may well remove the thing pretty darn sharpish, but I saw this VYou app. on Juli Ryan's blog over at Wellington Road and it just sort of appealed to me. I feel all Harry Potterish - sitting on my blog, staring out from a picture frame, waiting for you to ask me a question...

If you look over at my right hand side thingy I am sitting there twiddling my thumbs, waiting for you to ask a question.If you type in the question I get to read it and post a reply!! I just think its quite cool... and at the same time a bit strange!!

So, fire away... if you have a question, do feel free to ask. And if I can think of an answer that doesn't make me look like a complete numpty, I will record it.Don't expect me to sing or reveal any great intelligence.This may be a big mistake, but hey, if you don't try new things sometimes you don't learn do you?

I am expecting to discover, or rather confirm, that nobody out there cares one jot about what I think, but its just a bit of fun....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dont have a question but just sending a hello to let you know youre not alone out there in cyber space