Wednesday 2 March 2011

Blogger Award twice in one week!!

Well, a big thank you is due to the lovely Studentmum and Caz at My Life as  a Mature Student. They have both very kindly awarded me the Stylish Blogger Award. I don't consider myself at all stylish, but if you do, ladies, then I am chuffed!!



Now, part of the deal is that to accept this award I must reveal 7 things about myself and then recommend some other bloggers for the same award. I also must link to the people who have nominated me. I definitely think you should go and visit both Studentmum and Caz and I would like to nominate the following blogs for being jolly stylish and very interesting!


And now I suppose I need to tell you something about me... if you can bear it...

  • I would rather stick pins in my eyes than eat cold baked beans out of a tin with a spoon.
  • I should have been born into money.
  • I constantly battle with my weight.
  • I am an 'almost' girl at everything I try.
  • I am bloody funny when in the mood to be so...
  • I am no longer afraid to lose my temper.
  • I love being outdoors in the sunshine.
There you go ... oh, and I am very honest, very honest indeed. I hope you enjoy visiting the people I have mentioned, but do please come back!!!

5 comments:

Razmataz said...

Thank you Sarah for passing on this award...I will ponder on some whorthwhile things to say and post it.....

Gail said...

Thank you! I have told every thing there is to know about me but I will try to come up with something no one knows.

Have to put my thinking cap on.

Thanks again for honoring me.

Louise said...

What a really lovely surprise! Thanks so much for passing on the award to me. I love how you describe my blog. Quirky and quaint I am, but I'm so insecure I never see myself as being clever. Thank you for seeing this in me. Funny what you say about the beans. When younger my late Mum was a veggie, and eating beans cold from the tin, was practically all she ate. Yuk! x

Urban Cynic said...

Thank you for the nomination - I always thought my blog was stylish but nobody appreciated it being thus hee hee!

I had a friend that hated baked beans, so one day when her boyfriend had just poured them into the pan & she started saying how much she hated them (for the billionth time) he grabbed her hand & shoved it into the cold beans! They're not together any more...

Louise said...

I forget to applaud you in getting the award too! x