Wednesday 18 May 2011

A crappy day, but a perfect husband.

I am having one of those afternoons... Do you know the ones I mean? The ones where you have loads of things you ought to be doing, but end up doing nothing and then you start feeling sorry for yourself because you have so much to do? I know that sounds a bit dumb, but I know what I am trying to say...

I have been sitting here downloading revision material from my course web site. I have a casserole in the oven and have taken another one round to a friend who has been poorly. I have been doing necessary things, but I still feel a bit useless...

I think the whole downloading of revision stuff has made me realise how little I know!! I have yet another meeting tonight - I have been out at meetings three times this week. I would really like to just sit down with my family and a glass of wine and just relax infront of the telly. But its not going to happen.

I still have to plan for work tomorrow, tidy my kitchen, peel potatoes and serve tea, as well as going to the allotment. Thank goodness I married the perfect man  -  a fact proven to me today when I came home at lunch time to discover he had made a rhubarb crumble for tea...



Even crappy days have their silver linings!!

3 comments:

E. M. Prokop said...

I have many of those days! Delicious looking crumble though!

Pauline said...

I've had a day/week a bit like that. Now....where do I find someone to prepare a lovely rhubarb crumble like that? Bless him!

Gail said...

He's a keeper!