Tuesday 31 May 2011

A good use for A210 or AA316 course cds.

I have discovered an excellent use for my Open University course cd's. They are now hanging from my runner bean poles and cloches in order to scare away any thieving birds that might take a fancy to my lettuce, French beans or cucumbers.

As I tied them up with green gardening twine a smile played across my lips. I wonder what the stuffy course guests who appear on said cds would say if they knew they were relegated to an allotment in Hertfordshire, swinging in the breeze??

All the pretentious twaddle they spouted and now they are flashes of sunlight reflecting on my marigolds, clicks of plastic on bamboo as they tap against my canes...










1 comment:

E. M. Prokop said...

Wow...your garden looks so good! In a couple months it's going to be spectacular! Nice use of the cds too..