I am dead chuffed today to let you know that I have been given Liebster Award by the lovely Tiddler on the Loose blog. This award is given to blogs with fewer than 200 followers, with "good content" that warrant more support. I am so touched as I have recently discovered this blog and have also been following her @pootlehat on Twitter.
Liebster Award Rules
1. Show your thanks to those who gave you the award by linking back to them
2. Reveal 5 of your top picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
Keep reading ...
3. Post the award on your blog. Yup.
4. Enjoy the love and support of some wonderful people on the www!!! Keep posting, keep commenting and keep being positive.
So ... here are my nominations for the Liebster Award ... dadaaaaah ...
1. Memoirs of a Farm Wife The daily diary of a mum and farmer's wife in Illinois who I have followed for a long time. She is honest, kind and down to earth and shows a little slice of life over the pond that I love.
2. The Paddock Pauline writes about her family in New Zealand - her children and grandchildren - and she posts photos of where she lives - one of the most beautiful places in the world. Well worth a visit through the ether.
3. Urban Cynic One of my favourite bloggers who I have 'known' for years now. She is honest, opinionated and supportive - writing about her life in Brighton, films and events in the news. I think she's brilliant!
4. Beautful or practical Louba's blog is written about her life and is such a lovely positive and caring outlook on life that I love to visit - hope you do too. Oh ... and she sometimes finds some gorgeous shoes!!
5. My Life as a Mature Age Student Caz writes her blog whilst also studying and raising a family. She reminds me of myself in a lot of ways - but she has 2 teenage girls - not sure I could cope!! Anyway, she's in Australia and she's great!
There are other people I would have liked to add to my list, but some of you have more than 200 followers so you don't qualify! You are far too popular already!!!
I hope you can find time to visit these blogs. I enjoy them and I hope you do too. xx