Saturday 2 May 2015

Check Out That View!!

This time last week I was well into my first day, studying Cognitive Hypnotherapy. The university where the course is based has beautiful grounds and gardens so I couldn't resist taking photos of the flower beds!! If you look at my Instagram account for the summer time I do tend to become a tad obsessed with flowers in all their glory and I think that perhaps that time is drawing near again.Anyway.... my choice for this week's Check Out That View, hosted by the lovely Emma is the photo below. As you can see it shows one of the university flower beds looking rather glorious. I hope you like it and if you do then maybe you can click on the button below and visit some other Check Out That View participants... or maybe take part yourself!!




#CheckOutThatView

4 comments:

Sarah Christie said...

Such beautiful flowers, I just love this time of year all the new growth and colour x

Lisa from @intotheglade said...

Gosh that is a stunning picture! I looked at my Instagram after I read this and it seems that I am a little obsessed by flowers at this time of year too. But they are just so beautiful and can make a difference to my day. Good luck with the course x

betty-NZ said...

You can't beat a field of color for a wonderful shot!

Sarah Pellew said...

Hi Betty, Lisa and Sarah
Thanks for commenting! Glad you like them!! Sarah x