Friday 19 January 2007

Blogless.................


Oh Thank Goodness ! I am able to access my blog again. After the storms that hit the UK yesterday my whole town was left without electricity for several hours and we had no t.v or computer until today !!


I was lost without it. I suppose we could have sung songs around the piano or talked until the early hours, but I am rather used to my nightly blogging and I missed it. I took this photo of a tree that was snapped in our school grounds.
None of the children were allowed out to play as it was too dangerous and there were trees down everywhere - just uprooted.
I went for a run today which was great. I managed to run the whole first mile and cut 30 seconds off my previous time !!
Back at home in the shower I thought that I really need to find a good shower gel. So, if you use a good one, let me know the name. I'd like a frothy,rich fragrant one where the scent lingers on my skin.

2 comments:

trixie stix said...

Congratulations on cutting your time! You are a role model for me to exercise. It's not going well in that area for me.

Unknown said...

Power has been harder to come by here lately too. Luckily, I haven't lost it this year yet.