Thursday 22 March 2007

Hello chocolate....


Tonight I will be mostly .... out. I have 20 minutes to go and then I'm off to a Bunco Night. This is new to me. Shall I explain to the best of my knowledge ?




Well...... a group of 16 women get together in one of their houses and play a dice game which I do not understand. The evening is organised around a theme and you may dress accordingly if you so wish. You take a gift with you, that must have cost you £8. You put £2 in the pot. You either win a gift from someone else or some money.



No, I don't get it either, but hey, its a night out and there's chocolate.




I am entering into the spirit of the evening and going as a Malteser. Small, round, brown, and rather delicious.......................

1 comment:

Margot said...

I just love your last sentence!
Have fun!