Tuesday 26 June 2007

Welcome Blogging Neighbour!!!

I have to say "Welcome!" to my lovely neighbour Claire!! After 6 months of lurking she has finally taken the plunge and joined our virtual world !! I went to see her blog The Neighbour and although it is a little, well actually, very bare right now, I am sure she will be a brilliant addition to the blogging world. I just hope she doesn't have any similarities to the Hitcher. Or the Exorcist.


As for the big gaps in my blog.....





I was hoping that it would make stuff easier to read. However Blogger has its own ideas about this and sometimes allows decent little gaps, and sometimes enormous black holes that go on forever and probably make some readers lose the will to live....


I shall try to refrain from the gaps. Mind the Gap. As we say over here.
Now I have to go and cook Coq Au Vin. My Man has nipped out to collect Son#1 from tennis so I nipped in here to blog.... Oh the secret life of an unknown housewife......

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looks as if we've started a club! I coaxed my friend, B, to join too....and she just did! Haha! Great job!