Sunday 16 September 2007

No moaning today !!!

Right. Today I am not going to moan. The weather is gorgeous, all blue skies and sunniness. I spent an hour sitting by a lake reading my book ( The Red Tent ) and drinking coffee while my boys had a golf lesson this afternoon. That was lovely.

I am really enjoying running and can't wait until my 10k race in October.

Last night I discovered Heroes. Just as I was about to go to bed I flicked around and found the Heroes Catch Up weekend on BBC2. Well, that was fatal wasn't it ? Having been set for an early night I ended up having to watch the first 6 episodes and went to bed, finally at 1.30 am. It is very good. How did I miss it before ? And now what am I going to do ? The next episodes are on tonight until 1.45 am. I have to be up at 6.30 to run so there's no way I can have a late night. I may have to bite the bullet and work out how the video recorder works !!

No comments: