Friday 20 February 2009

Thank you, my friends.

When I posted the piece before this one I was unsure whether to do so or not.There are some things that maybe should not hit the ether. But I cannot tell you how grateful I am that I did because the support I have received from the lovely people who come by to visit has touched me. Not one person has judged me a bad person and, although I know I am not coping well over this, you have made me feel more secure and more tolerant.Its like you gave me a hug from across the ocean and said"Its ok... we're with you... we know its hard."


I would never have dreamed, before I began to blog, that I would have this network of friends that make such a difference to my life. Thank you.

2 comments:

Gail said...

You are welcome, anytime. Need to rant privately, you have my email.
Hang in there!

Sue Jacquette said...

Mother Theresa said "If you judge people, you have no time to love them." I don't judge. Who among us hasn't felt that way? It's natural and where better to vent?