Monday 14 September 2009

Blogger went funky on us.... well a tad anyway!

It would appear that during my absence the evil Blogger has decided to undergo a face lift.Its all new and shiny and botoxed up to the hilt. There are new buttons to play with and strange fonts with which to dabble... I do love a bit of newness...

I just wish the fonts were a bit more interesting....

And the sizes were a little....more imaginative.In fact...maybe a little  funkier quirkier... and maybe the colours sparkled.II like a sparkle or two..


But, I am not one to moan ( well, I am... but lets pretend I'm not, eh? ) So let's just kick back and enjoy...

2 comments:

Gail said...

Glad you are enjoying it after the long wait.

BALLET NEWS said...

Hello Sarah ! If only they would fix the glitches then I think I'd be overjoyed with the new things....

On a separate note - do you have any more of your lovely drawings on the go ? They have been getting rave reviews on my site lately and I have an interview to publish shortly and a problem. The dancer has sent me pics I can't used because she doesn't know who owns the copyright ! So, I thought I could showcase your lovely drawings if you have any readyish .....