Sunday 31 January 2010

Not so much a diet as a way of life!!

I am soooooooooooooooooooooooo happy to report that since I started my diet/new way of living.... I have lost 10 pounds!!!! I am so chuffed!!! And you know what ?? I don't feel hungry or that I am missing out. I feel healthy and happy.Its the first time in ages that I haven't lived my life around food.Right now food just doesn't feature that much in my life.I am still enjoying cooking and I still eat well, but I am eating far far less and far far more healthily.

I have 7 more pounds before I reach my target weight, but I think I might just keep on eating like this forever. It doesn't feel like I am " on a diet". I hope that when I reach a good weight for me it will just level off and I will stay healthy, but slim.

Yippeeee!!

2 comments:

Gail said...

Congratulations! I am so proud and envious. I haven't the will power to eat properly.

Urban Cynic said...

I hate you.