Friday 19 August 2011

Holidays in the Charente and the Dordogne - my photos.

Having just about finished my holiday washing pile I am now in a position to show you my holiday photos. Do you fancy having a look? Do you have a few minutes to browse through some pics of the Charente and the Dordogne?If so, pull up a chair, sort yourself a cup of coffee or a glass of vino and have a peruse! As per usual there are absolutely none of me as I am the only one who bothers to take any photos at all ...
















1 comment:

Urban Cynic said...

It looks absolutely lovely there. You seemed to have a lot of luck with the weather - which can make or break a holiday sometimes!

We went to France just before you did and had a great time too. Try adopting the glass of red wine in the afternoon habit; it's just like being there really!